Benefits Of Working Here
We’re always hiring.
Our summer clerk recruiting starts in January and ends in March. But if you are an out-of-cycle applicant, fear not. If you’re perfect, then we’ll find a spot for you. Clocktower Law is always looking for patent law students (2L or 3L) and patent lawyers who:
- Have passed the Patent Bar examination,
- Are interested in Internet technology,
- Are interested in computers and software,
- Have strong opinions and enjoy writing about them, and
- Enjoy being entrepreneurial and working with entrepreneurs.
Your grades, participation on law review, and undergraduate degree are not important to us. We are primarily looking for people who enjoy thinking differently about solutions to problems. We will work with ideal candidates on flexible hours.
Working here involves a whole range of IP activities in a small office setting including:
- Drafting patentability opinion letters,
- Responding to USPTO office actions,
- Trademark filings, and
- Domain name issues.
- No Billable Hour Quotas.
- Health Insurance, 100% Paid By The Firm.
- Dental Insurance, 100% Paid By The Firm.
- Disability Insurance, 100% Paid By The Firm.
- 12 Vacation Days, Earned One/Month.
- 14 Holidays: New Year’s Day, Birthday of Martin Luther King Jr., Washington’s Birthday, Patriots’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving Day (Black Friday), Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve.
- Family-Friendly. We rarely work outside of 9-5 or on the weekends. This is a great place to work.
- Red Sox Tickets!
Interested applicants should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.